It’s time to catch your breath and reflect on what you’ve learned so far! What an interesting 5 weeks we’ve had. And what a wonderfully engaged group of folks you are. The comments, sharing and encouragement that can be seen on your learning journals is reflective of what a supportive learning network you are all part of.
For this week’s activity:
- Use the time to catch up on the last 5 Things.
- Write a short ‘Thing 6‘ post reflecting a bit on the program so far. Some ideas to consider:
- What you’ve learned so far!
- Whether this way of learning has worked well for you.
- Have you made new connections with colleagues?