- Make sure you have a valid email address, you’ll need it to sign up for many of the services you’ll be testing out during this project.
- Don’t want to user your regular email address? Sign up for a free Gmail account. It will come in handy!
- Don’t stress! You don’t have to read and explore absolutely everything in each of the lessons. Do what you can and have fun!
- Find out who else is doing the program, ask around your library. Share your successes and ideas with them. And ask them for help when you need it.
- Reward yourself for completing each lesson. For me that means chocolate. YMMV (Your mileage may vary!)
About the Project
- Thing 1: Learning Journals
- Thing 2: Online Communities & Location Based Services
- Thing 3: eBooks & AudioBooks
- Thing 4: RSS
- Thing 5: Photo Sharing
- Thing 6: Catch Up & Reflect
- Thing 7: Video
- Thing 8: Databases (HOMEACCESS)
- Thing 9: Productivity & Collaboration Tools
- Thing 10: Online Polling & Surveys
- ALL OF THE THINGS
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Search this Site
Creative Commons LicenseLearn with MHLS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.